How much does it cost to train at the Cage JSA?
We get this question asked a lot… A LOT :)
If you are “price-shopping” I am sure you can find a “McDojo” or a “Fitness Gym” with cheaper rates that might include a free uniform :)
But, if you’re actually looking to develop true skill in martial arts, gain strength, toughness & confidence, AND look awesome too… you have to be willing to make an investment into yourself to truly achieve the results you want.
Because of this, we a few of different options based upon the results you are looking to achieve.
- Do you want to get in the absolute best shape of your life, be healthier, happier and stress free?
- Do you want to discover how Martial Arts will give you confidence, power, respect and serious fighting skills?
- Maybe you have dreams of being a top competitor in MMA or BJJ?
- Do you want to train like a strongman and learn the art of old school strength training?
- Or possibility you have a son or daughter that could strongly benefit from life empowering benefits of martial arts training for kids?
- Do you need to work one-on-one with a coach to help kickstart a new health and fitness routine?
We have pricing and coaching options for all of those!
But since you came to this page for a “solid number” – the best we can say is that on average our client pay between $39 to $129 a week. NO Contracts, NO BS, Cancel anytime.
Once you come down for your intro lesson / consultation, we will give you some options based upon the goals your are looking to achieve.
Lastly, if you are just looking to know how much we charge and are not willing to come down and even visit us to say hello… then maybe we’re not a good fit – sorry. We only want to work with those who are committed to leveling up and getting real, tangible results.